Friday, July 16, 2010

williams sonoma sale!

williams sonoma is having thier anual 75% off sale(in stores, not online). i always go and get dish towels there for cheap...a lot of times cheaper than target. but they LAST forever. and even if you don't keep them for yourself, they are fun to give as gifts.

plus they always have some crazy delish food items there that are super fancy...but on clearance, anyone can afford a little luxury.

looks like i know where i'll be going today...shhh, don't tell my husband. ha.

3 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY bummed I missed out on this one. I am in NEED (not a want - promise) of some new dish towels. You didn't happen to score some extras you would want to resell, did ya'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even biy any! i know, i know. but i have enough. i think the sale is still going though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I'm bummed I missed this one!! I LOVE WS dish towels. I bought some when I first moved into my own place (like 5 1/2 years ago) and they have really held up (except for that one I burned in the oven...). But I totally need new ones now (5 years, that's pretty good for dish towels!) and keep thinking about going back and buying some (you probably saw how disgusting they are now when you were here for dinner, they just don't look clean anymore). Should I wait another year...? :(

    ReplyDelete

i have a little something to say